Let it be made clear that any references found below with the words "we," "us," our," are referring to Forest Music Academy. By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the below, please do not use this service. Let it also be made clear that any future references with the words "you," "your," "applicant," refers to any user of this site or service.
We reserve the right to update or amend these conditions and this website/service without any given notice. We implore that every time you use this website you read these conditions. This information is intended for residents of Australia only.
- Forest Music Academy reserves its right to terminate your access to this service at any point, if any of the conditions on this page have been violated in any way. We also reserve the right to terminate any student who misses 3 consecutive classes in a row within a given term without giving 24-hours prior notification, or if the student has a pattern of being absent or tardy.
- Any user of this site is not permitted to copy, republish, reproduce, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
-It is agreed that all information provided by you, when applying for services from this site are true and correct, and will be updated as soon as it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Site and all of its original content including but not limited to: images, videos, text and layouts are the sole property of Forest Music Academy or we have the necessary rights/license to use them.
- All trade marks, brands and logos used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Accessing our website does not license you or permit you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
- Forest Music Academy only asks for the required information including name, phone number and email in order to connect you with the services provided by us.
- All information provided is on a need to know and is only given to the necessary people/teacher(s) if it is required to so.
- All teachers are highly trained in their respective fields, all containing several years teaching experience and working with children licenses. A high standard is held for employees of Forest Music Academy, all of which have been close colleges/or friends of the partnered directors for several years, however, people are people and with that, some of the teachers need to travel to students homes or vise versa, if a teacher does anything that violates any governing Australian Law, Forest Music Academy can not be held responsible for that teachers actions. Appropriate legal and business measures will be taken by us, including: terminating them from our employment, and refunding all lessons remaining in the students membership, from and including when this action took place. We encourage parents/guardians of students under the age of 18years to sit in lessons whenever possible.
Photo and video authority
- By agreeing to theses terms and conditions, Forest Music Academy can take/use photo, video, sound and other recordings of enrolled students during: lessons, eisteddfods or any other musical performance. These can be taken for educational, marketing, promotional, or training purposes without laying claims to royalties or rights.
Limitation Of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition will not be greater than the amount you paid to access our services.
- Refunds will only be completed for lessons that are missed, where the teacher and student have been unable to organize a make-up lesson by the end of the school term.
- Refunds are available for lessons that have been payed for but have not yet taken place.
- Refunds are not available for paid lessons that have already taken place.
(example 1) If 10 lessons have been paid for and 9 lessons have been completed then a refund for the 1 missed lesson is possible.
(example 2) If 10 lessons have been paid for and 10 lessons have been completed than no refund is possible.
- Forest music reserves the right to include/exclude/enroll any individual or organisation.
- Payment of fees implies your acceptance of Forest Music Academy terms and conditions and your agreement to abide by these terms and conditions.